Every morning I wonder what I do in the new day. I realized that much I want, I live in a globalized world and that everything ends up affecting me. With this premise I have two options: to see that everything that happens is bad or see it all as a good step to improve the situation and that everything will improve. If I lock myself that everything is wrong and everything goes against me, because honestly what I expected throughout the day always ends up being bad. On the other hand, if I resign myself to see everything as well, because that makes sense to end the day happy. Continue Reading ... In any case, choose the one you choose, with either of the two perspectives, when I see the results of the draw, at the end of each day, I realize I'm missing something in life. "Existential vacuum would fill my money? The answer is yes socially accepted as full, but I like to go further. When you talk with someone who has more than you will realize that money does not make you happy, then, in this morass of technology in which we are engaged, you start to wonder if really what society regards as happiness is really such. Surge in mind that happiness is the feeling one has when one really gives those around you what they need, and when that action is accompanied by a feeling of not wanting anything for one, because it simply has everything you need. And we feel that the world, your world yours. With this new starting point you realize that there is nothing material that may represent happiness and really start looking within himself, but with all those around him, because he really knows that there is no use being happy alone, your happiness is in others. It is with this new feeling with which one, taking the basics, the envy of the rich and really start making the most of life, creating for our own game in which we are leading. And each day comes a new adventure worth living. David Castillo
0 comments:
Post a Comment