share with you an excerpt from the book Letters to Claudia Jorge Bucay
"This is my way of defining love between friends, love between brothers , love between parents and children, love in a mate, the love ...
want to hear me without judging me.
I advise that no opines.
I want you to trust me without demanding .
I want to help me without trying to decide for me.
I want to take care without voiding.
look I want without projecting your stuff on me.
I want to hold me without choking.
anime I want without pushing.
I want you hold me without taking charge of me.
I want to protect me no lies.
I want to get close without intruding.
I want to know the things you most dislike mine.
I want you to accept and do not try to change them.
want you to know that today has me ... unconditionally. "
want to hear me without judging me.
I advise that no opines.
I want you to trust me without demanding .
I want to help me without trying to decide for me.
I want to take care without voiding.
look I want without projecting your stuff on me.
I want to hold me without choking.
anime I want without pushing.
I want you hold me without taking charge of me.
I want to protect me no lies.
I want to get close without intruding.
I want to know the things you most dislike mine.
I want you to accept and do not try to change them.
want you to know that today has me ... unconditionally. "
0 comments:
Post a Comment