Friday, December 3, 2010

Tsa Quart Bags Not Allowed?

Live My social work project


After 21 years of uninterrupted upward career I have gone through a period of many changes both in the field of work or personal. This period allowed me to grow internally and find meaning of my life. I have very clear to my 49 years I'll change my career. From now on I want to spend the rest of my life working on projects that help people.

Destiny few months ago I was contacted by the Promoter Group AGM Foundation (Friends of the Elderly Major in Valencia means Friends of the Elderly). AGM Foundation belongs to the English Federation Friends of the Elderly has Foundations Madrid and Barcelona . At the international level is linked to the International Federation des Petits Frères des Pauvres with presence in 8 countries.

I fell in love the project just recognize it because its mission is to combat loneliness and marginalization of disadvantaged older people through voluntary action and awareness of society.

Life I thank you for this wonderful opportunity given to me. In our life we \u200b\u200bcan freely choose the way in which we go when we have several possibilities. It is our decision, and in turn the responsibility we have with destiny. I chose the option of a higher level of love.

The Board of Trustees wants to leveraging my knowledge and professional expertise to conduct the AGM Foundation will make a large social work initially in the metropolitan area of \u200b\u200bValencia (Spain) to further extend it to all of Valencia.

few days ago were held several training workshops for volunteers. I was surprised to learn a lady of 75 years. When asked why he wanted to volunteer for our foundation I answered "I do not want to leave this world without helping others."

Christmas will arrive shortly. For many older people living alone are sad days. Very sad as they fondly remember the loved ones they have lost. But there we ourselves with our Christmas campaign. Through volunteers we will send a gift that will make them remember that they too were small, like all of us, and in his day enjoyed a loving family who gave them.

Here you have the website of the Foundation AGM in case you want to know

What do

If you want to volunteer in our foundation

If you want to contribute to our project

0 comments:

Post a Comment