At this point in my life where I'm about to turn fifty I want to share with you my way thinking:
I will not argue.
Respect each other's ideas and I will not impose mine.
I'm not convinced.
prefer to act with clarity of conscience and that my actions reflect my inner life.
I will not clarify.
For those who really know me, do not need to justify my actions because I do understand why. For those who do not know me, though I'll tell you doomed by their prejudices to me.
According to the book Life Lessons by Elisabeth Kubler-Ross and David Kessler:
"Our happiness does not depend on the relationships change for the better. The truth is we can not change others, nor should we. "
" Remember that what it is to tell the other that is wrong and must change. Nor is it better to make someone else: it is always about yourself. Each one creates his own destiny. Every one must see what lessons there are in the problems that arise. "
" By focusing on the other we forget the real work in the relationship between us: ourselves. We must empty ourselves of ourselves and fill the other. The only person that control is ours. If we work in us, we change the circumstances themselves. "
I will not argue.
Respect each other's ideas and I will not impose mine.
I'm not convinced.
prefer to act with clarity of conscience and that my actions reflect my inner life.
I will not clarify.
For those who really know me, do not need to justify my actions because I do understand why. For those who do not know me, though I'll tell you doomed by their prejudices to me.
According to the book Life Lessons by Elisabeth Kubler-Ross and David Kessler:
"Our happiness does not depend on the relationships change for the better. The truth is we can not change others, nor should we. "
" Remember that what it is to tell the other that is wrong and must change. Nor is it better to make someone else: it is always about yourself. Each one creates his own destiny. Every one must see what lessons there are in the problems that arise. "
" By focusing on the other we forget the real work in the relationship between us: ourselves. We must empty ourselves of ourselves and fill the other. The only person that control is ours. If we work in us, we change the circumstances themselves. "
0 comments:
Post a Comment