Saturday, February 21, 2009

Home Made Rat Playgrounds

Recommendation: Antony and the Johnsons "The Crying Light" (2009) What is

The first time I heard the voice of Antony Hagerty thought I was listening to Nina Simone, the song was Dull flame of desire in which Antony collaborated with Björk on her latest album volta.

Björk - "Volta" (2007)

I ran to the computer as it was impossible that Nina out because by the time that recorded that album, Nina was no longer in this world. Arriving in front of my computer I saw the following:
Finding Antony was a great discovery, the first thing I got was the album "I'm a Bird Now"



(To listen to this album please go to the bottom of this page and put pause in the form of a cassette player)

I hooked his melancholy, his passion, his nakedness to the microphone. This album wrapped me in a euphoric sad, I created a strange commotion, my favorite songs are certainly "My Lady Story" and "For today I'm a boy."

A

others hooked with his music, I also hooked up with the person, with the being who is Antony Hagerty



A feminine man, a masculine woman, a being who understands the transgenderism as a spiritual experience, a transcending the body to be in harmony with the universe, to flow to the rhythm of harmony of life. And this is reflected in his music, melodies and nostalgic melancholy at the same time are full of ezperanza and love.

The recommendation is to get hit a listen to the latest album by Antony and the Johnsons The Crying Light "is an album with a very nice search engine is as Antony's a very intimate talks about his relationship with the world and nature.

Discover
Antony & The Johnsons !

(To listen to this album please go to the bottom of this page and put pause in the form of a cassette player)

0 comments:

Post a Comment