Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Can Wetting The Bed Be Because Of A Std?

Working in front of Is

The first time I started working in front of the mirror was at age 24 , that last 15 and had just read my incredible book by Louise L. There is 'You Can Heal Your Life'. In this book Louise said that a very powerful exercise was put in front of a mirror and looking into your eyes'd say: I love you. At that time, I was beating one of the worst crisis I've ever had crushed by a base on the other side and starting to read self help books.

was not easy the first time ... I first had to overcome internal resistance and then my psych that was not crazy. I still remember clearly the decision that went to the bathroom, I stood before the mirror and I let him point blank: I love you. What happened next was a mixture of disbelief, shame and a billionth of affection towards me. He repeated this simple but very powerful statement over and over again while my eyes in the mirror and slowly a great sense of sadness filled my body and even though I could not get to mourn ... had connected to a part of me that was totally abandoned. It was like to reconnect with an old friend who thought that never see again.

Since then, there has been no single day that I have not said at least three times "I love and accept myself as I am 'in the mirror ... in the bathroom, the bedroom, in the elevator car in the rearview mirror in any I see. Many years ago I started to love slowly and really feel it. This exercise really works!

Since my start in coaching, I have provided me a mirror for my clients to look into the eyes while repeating his claims high and experience the emotions provoked.

Putting ourselves in the mirror projects the image we have of ourselves, both the good and the not so good. Working in front of the mirror enhances the effectiveness of making positive statements are integrated into our body more quickly.

Coach David Gomez

0 comments:

Post a Comment