coach interior work
One of the most important of the coach is to make the unconscious conscious customer. This inner work begins our coachee gets real intense and the deeper is our own inner work on ourselves. The coach has to be a living example for the client that everything can be achieved with perseverance, hope, work, focus, faith in yourself and in life. Are not these some of the values \u200b\u200bwe try to awaken our client when it starts to move towards its goal?
All that we are dedicated to the profession of coaching to each client know that we learn something. Many of them act as a mirror of our limiting beliefs, patterns and fears because the coach is also a human being and as such is in constant growth. The ability of the coach is to be aware of the great gift that our client we are doing exposing those patterns that we have to work and get to work.
As a doctor is constantly recycled and formed into new techniques, the coach has to keep working internally to grow as a person, integrating not only in your head if not in all his being the knowledge and tools you learn along time. We achieve this by doing what we tell our clients to do: PAST ACTION IN OURSELVES AND living it!
IMHO I think every coach would have to do some of these questions from time to time: How much of my unconscious I brought to consciousness? How many of my patterns, limiting beliefs and fears I have worked and how many I have yet to work? What things do I work my balance and inner peace? Am I going to another coach, a mentor, do meditation, personal growth workshops, learn new tools, I work spiritually, etc? Each coach has to find its way and continued progress in his own inner work, because the more we move forward the more we can help our customers to achieve more rapid progress in its goal.
The coach is a born explorer, a lover of the challenges is not afraid to experiment. We must never forget that our biggest challenge is ourselves. David Gomez
Coach and Emotional Management expert Professional Breath
http://www.e-coaching.es
0 comments:
Post a Comment